Bill’s focus is commercial lending, commercial real estate, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters. Prior to joining Duncan Galloway Egan PLLC, Bill practiced at Stoll Keenon Ogden, PLLC.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Commercial Finance—represent lenders and borrowers on all aspect of commercial loans.
Commercial Real Estate—represent developers, buyers, sellers landlords and tenants on the buying and selling, and leasing of commercial real estate.
Mergers and Acquisitions—represent buyers and sellers of businesses, either with the purchase of stock or assets.
General Corporate—represent clients forming entities, preparing and reviewing contracts, and other corporate matters.
- 1982-1984: Ernst & Whinney, Dallas, Texas
- 1987-1993: Brown, Todd & Heyburn, Louisville, Kentucky
- 1993-1994: I.C.H. Corporation, Louisville, Kentucky
- 1994-2006: Sole Practitioner, Louisville, Kentucky
- 2006-2017: Stoll Keenon Ogden, PLLC, Louisville, Kentucky
- 2017-Present: Duncan Galloway Egan Greenwald, PLLC, Louisville, Kentucky
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- West Virginia—2015
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas JD, May 1987
- Order of the Coif; 4 American Jurisprudence Awards; the Jones, Day, Reavis and Pogue Award (Best Real Estate Student); and the Childs, Fortenbach, Beck & Guyton Award (Best Securities Paper—Prof Alan Bromberg)
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas BBA (Major in Accounting), December 1981
- Beta Alpha Psi; Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas 1983
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Past Member of the Board of Directors: Harmony Landing Country Club
- Past Member of the Board of Directors: Bingham Child Guidance Center
- Past City Council Member: City of Richlawn
- Past City Council Member: City of Northfield
- Past Member of the Board of Directors: KCD Alumni Association
- Past Participant: Focus Louisville, and Leadership Louisville
- Current Member of the Board of Directors: The Pendennis Club