Before joining Duncan Galloway Greenwald, Laura K. Ross was living in Colorado working on her L.L.M in Taxation at the University of Denver. She also worked as a clerk at Charles W. Miller and Associates assisting the firm with labor and employment cases.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial real estate
- Corporate and business law
- Charles W. Miller and Associates / Clerk
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- L.L.M. in Taxation from University of Denver, currently pursuing
- J.D. from The University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, 2020
- B.A. in Accounting from Asbury University, 2017
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
Laura was a four-year collegiate tennis athlete who won two appearances at the national tournament. When she’s not working on a case, studying for her L.L.M., or playing tennis, you’re likely to find her with faithful four-legged friend Max (who also likes tennis, or at least chasing the balls).