Duncan Galloway Greenwald PLLC is pleased to announce the formation of its Estate Planning and Elder Law Group
We understand. On a personal level. And we can help.
Our Estate Planning and Elder Law Group attorneys know first-hand how important it is for their clients to receive not only legal support, but also empathy, as they make plans to preserve their assets and their choice and control. Bridget, Gavin, and Larisa help:
- Who need long-term care benefits planning as they help their elderly loved ones preserve not just their assets, but also their choice and control
- Who want special needs planning for loved ones with chronic disabling illnesses
- Who are blended and want a clear and fair distribution of their assets in a way that provides for the surviving spouse and maintains family harmony among step-children
- Who have young children and are concerned about their guardianship and education
- Planning for the preservation of assets for future generations
- Wanting to create a succession plan to keep their businesses in the family
Individuals and couples
- Who need to establish their first estate plan
- Who need powers of attorney or wills for the first time
- Who need to probate a will
- Who need to file a petition to dispense
- Who need to identify assets and pay debts
For more information click HERE or contact us at:
Duncan Galloway Greenwald, PLLC
9625 Ormsby Station Road ● Louisville, KY 40223
Founded in 1921, the Legal Aid Society pursues justice for people in poverty through civil legal help on issues related to income, family, housing, safety and health. The organization’s 2020 Justice for All Campaign has an ambitious goal of raising $350,000 in support of its mission in the midst of the economic challenges the nation is facing.
A member of the Legal Aid Society’s Board of Directors and founding partner of its homelessness program, Project H.E.L.P., Bart has a passion for and commitment to the organization’s mission which will serve him well in leading the campaign. Join us in supporting the Justice for All Campaign at yourlegalaid.org.